Children’s Apparel Market – Ohio
To Our Buyers:
The Children’s Apparel Market – Ohio (OCAMkids.com) was founded more than 65 years ago. This organization has been a functioning group of independent sales representatives for all those years. It is an organization of independent sales representatives specializing in the selling of children’s apparel, accessories, shoes and books. OCAMkids.com conducts two shows a year. Our shows are held in February and September at the Embassy Suites in Dublin, Ohio (just outside of Columbus,Ohio) This venue allows for comfortable and private shopping for the buyers. Our reps are allowed to showcase their goods in displays outside of the entrance of their showroom.
WE OFFER OUR BUYERS:
- Coffee and muffins in the morning
- Coffee and bottled water throughout the day
- A catered lunch daily
- Special hotel rates for buyers
- E-mail show date reminders.
When you attend your local shows it gives you the opportunity to work with your local sales reps who better understand your area and your needs. Building a relationship with your local representative is a valuable tool to the success and growth of your business.
COVID-19 GUIDLINES FOR THE SHOW
- Please observe 6 foot social distancing
- Masks are highly recommended
- Sanitizer will be available in rooms & front desk
- All visits are by Appointment ONLY
- 1 Account in the room per appointment with rep
- All surfaces will be disinfected after each appointment
September 13 & 14
5100 Upper Metro Pl.
Dublin, Ohio 43017